Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle
Need a Splash of Fun in Your Summer?
Enjoy some cool fun with the Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle from the North Carolina Education Lottery (NCEL). Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle has three $1,000,000 prizes and hundreds of other cash prizes ranging from $500 to $50,000! And best of all, if you win one million dollars, you take home one million dollars! The initial taxes are already paid.¹
500,000 tickets will be available for sale beginning at 5:00am July 2, 2010 and will end September 19, 2010 or when the last ticket has been sold. The Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle Drawing for the winning numbers will be held on September 20, 2010.
How To Play
- Purchase a $20 Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle ticket.
- Sign the back of your ticket and save it!
- Look for drawing results on September 20, 2010.
601 Overall Prizes!
||Number of Winners
||Odds 1 in:*
|*Approximate Overall Odds: 1 in 832. Stated odds for all prizes are based on 500,000 tickets being sold.
**Top Prize value of $1,470,579 may be subject to additional federal and state income taxes and other state withholdings.
(initial taxes paid!)
How Will The Winning Raffle Tickets Be Selected?
The North Carolina Education Lottery (NCEL) is very serious about the security and integrity of our games. The winning numbers will be selected by a computerized random number generator. The random number generator software has been certified using widely accepted statistical analysis formulas by Gaming Laboratories International, an outside gaming device and systems testing laboratory. As with all NCEL drawings, representatives of the NCEL's Security Department and an external auditor will be present to conduct and certify the drawing.
Are You A Winner?
To find out if you are one of the lucky raffle winners, revisit this webpage for a complete list of winning numbers once the drawing has taken place. Other resources for winning number information are:
- NCEL retailers
- NCEL Player Hotline 877-962-7529
- Visit the NCEL's Fan Page on Facebook
- Follow NCEL on Twitter
How Do I Claim My Winnings?
Prizes of $500 can be claimed at your local lottery retailer. Prizes of $5,000 & $50,000 can be claimed at any NCEL Regional Claim Center. The million dollar top prizes must be claimed in person at NCEL Headquarters.
Game Rules and Information
- Must be 18 to play.
- Tickets are $20 each.
- Players must retain their original Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle ticket to claim any prize won. To win, players must match their number exactly to the numbers drawn.
- Each Cash Splash Raffle ticket will automatically print from the terminal with unique ticket numbers issued in sequential order from 000001 to 500000 as they are sold around the state. Players who purchase multiple tickets might not receive consecutively numbered tickets.
- Five hundred thousand (500,000) Cash Splash Millionaire raffle tickets will be available for purchase. No additional tickets will be available for purchase once all 500,000 have been sold.
- Odds of winning will vary based on the number of tickets sold. Stated odds are based on 500,000 tickets being sold.
- Each Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle ticket will contain one (1) entry number made up of six (6) digits. The entry number will be computer generated; players cannot choose their own numbers.
- Only one raffle number will be printed on each ticket.
- There will only be one drawing on September 20, 2010.
- Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle tickets cannot be cancelled and multi-draw plays are not available.
- Prize claims on Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle are subject to confidential validation tests of the NCEL.
- The purchaser of the Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle ticket shall be solely responsible for verifying, at the time of purchase, the accuracy, legibility and condition of the data printed on their Raffle ticket.
- The NCEL may declare a Cash Splash Raffle ticket void if it is stolen, not sold or deemed not sold in accordance with NCEL rules and procedures; if it is illegible, altered, mutilated, or counterfeit; or if the Raffle ticket fails any of the validation tests or procedures established by the NCEL. The NCEL's liability and responsibility for a Raffle ticket declared void, if any, is limited to refund of the retail sales price of the Raffle ticket.
- Prizes must be claimed within 180 calendar days of the drawing.
- See Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle Game Rules at the link below for further details.
¹Top Prize value of $1,470,579 may be subject to additional federal and state income taxes and other state withholdings.
MONOPOLY © 2014 HASBRO.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
LICENSED BY HASBRO.