All Or Nothing
- What days are drawings held?
- Drawings are held twice daily at approximately 12:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- How much does it cost to play?
- Each play cost $2. You can play up to five (5) sets of numbers on one play slip.
- How do I play All or Nothing? Can I use Quick Pick to play All or Nothing?
- Select twelve (12) numbers from 1 to 24. Win $250,000 by matching all 12 numbers drawn in any order or none of the numbers drawn. Use a play slip to choose your own numbers or select the Quick Pick box and the lottery terminal will choose the numbers for you.
- Can I select the day or evening draw?
- No. You are playing for the next available draw.
- Can I play for more than one drawing?
- You can choose to play in future drawings by using the same play slip for up to 28 consecutive drawings. To play consecutive drawings, you need to either select one of the “Multi-Draw” boxes on the play slip or ask the retailer for multiple draws at the time of purchase.
- What time will ticket sales stop before the drawing?
- Sales for All or Nothing stop at the cut-off times of 12:15 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. and resume following each draw.
- Can an All or Nothing ticket be canceled?
- An All or Nothing ticket CANNOT be canceled after it is generated.
- Can I advance play?
- No. Advance play is not an option for the All or Nothing game.
- How do I win?
- There are 10 ways to win All or Nothing! You win by matching 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 of your numbers to the numbers drawn.
- If there are multiple winners for the top prize, how will the prize be split?
- Top prize is a set prize amount up to 6 winners. Each will receive $250,000, however, if there are more than six (6) winners, the prize will be considered pari-mutuel.
- What does pari-mutuel mean?
- Pari-mutuel means that the prize amounts are shared equally among all winners of the available pool for that prize level.
- Is this game available within subscriptions?
- No. All or Nothing is not available through subscription services.
- What are the prize amounts?
- There are 10 ways to win All or Nothing, for prize amounts, see the All or Nothing How To Play page.
- How can I get results of the draw?
- The drawing may be viewed here and results may be viewed in the Latest Numbers and Games section.
- What are the odds of winning a prize?
- For approximate odds, see the All or Nothing How To Play page.
- How do I claim my prize?
- Visit the How To Claim page for information on how to claim your prize.
- What is the time period for claiming an All or Nothing prize?
- All prizes must be claimed within 180 calendar days of the date that is printed on the ticket.
- What happens when a ticket is lost?
- The individual who is in possession of an unsigned lottery ticket is the individual who will be able to cash the ticket. Players should immediately sign the back of each ticket upon purchase.
- If I win, do I have to pay taxes on my prize?
- Yes. All prizes won are subject to State and Federal taxes.
- How will the drawings take place?
- The drawings will take place using a Random Number Generator (RNG). The NCEL uses RNG’s to conduct raffle, second-chance drawings and Lucke-Rewards drawings. All RNG drawings, just like those conducted with ball machines, have an independent auditor as a witness. The public can attend and observe these drawings. That allows anyone to see the security procedures in place to ensure the integrity of drawings. To witness a drawing, please call our Security Department at 888-732-6235.
MONOPOLY © 2014 HASBRO.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
LICENSED BY HASBRO.