Carolina Cash 5
Bonus Bucks Drawing
5 Extra Chances To Win Up To $50,000 - Next draw is June 3, 2013.
The Carolina Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawing Promotion gives lottery players an extra chance
to win when they purchase $5.00 on a single Cash 5 ticket.
|Numbers and Winners are published only after prize validation.
|March 20, 2013
||Market Express #350
||7802 Idlewood Rd., Indian Trail, NC
||Sparks & Sons Serv. St.
||2411 Freeway Dr., Reidsville, NC
||Marilyn S. Holt
||Winners Food Mart
||401 N. Madison Blvd., Roxboro, NC
||Musleah's Tobacco Shop
||3825 S. Roxboro St., Ste. 117, Durham, NC
||Kangaroo Express #3984
||601 E. Main St., Waxhaw, NC
|January 16, 2013
||Quik Chek #2
||6555 Old US Hwy 52 N, Welcome, NC
||Food Lion #566
||3228 Randleman Rd, Greensboro, NC
||Food Lion # 237
||1441 Hunterhill Rd, NC Rocky Mount, NC
||5030 Yadkin Rd, Fayetteville, NC
||7840 Leonardo Dr., Durham, NC
|November 14, 2012
||Kangaroo Express #3125
||116 Piney Green Rd, Jacksonville, NC
||100 Latta Rd, Durham, NC
||Market Express #370
||13801 Providence Rd, Weddington, NC
||Charles E. Houston Jr.
||Short Stop #1
||3563 Gillispie St., Fayetteville, NC
||Nakeshia L. Jackson
||703 Lewis St. Oxford, NC
||Kerry E. Gomez
How to Enter
To qualify, you must make a $5 purchase on a single Carolina Cash 5 ticket between Sept. 9, 2012, and July 17, 2013, either by:
- Selecting five sets of numbers on one play slip.
- Selecting one set of numbers and checking the Multi-Draw box for five draws.
An ENTRY slip will automatically be generated along with your $5 Carolina Cash 5 ticket. RETAIN THIS ENTRY SLIP.
The ENTRY slip has a 9-digit number which will be automatically entered in a Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawing. If your 9-digit number is selected, you win. This ENTRY slip must be presented when claiming your Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawing prize.
The North Carolina Education Lottery will conduct five (5) separate Bonus Bucks Drawings. Each drawing will award
one (1) prize of $50,000, one (1) prize of $5,000 and three (3) prizes of $1,000.
The drawing schedule is listed below. Entries generated by or before a specific entry deadline will be included in the specified drawing. Entries generated after a designated entry deadline will be entered into the next available drawing.
Deadlines & Drawings
|*The ENTRY DEADLINES provided represent the NCEL business day; actual ENTRY DEADLINE is 01:59:59 HOURS (EST) of the following calendar day. Drawing dates are subject to change at the sole discretion of the NCEL.
||November 7, 2012
||November 14, 2012
||January 9, 2013
||January 16, 2013
||March 13, 2013
||March 20, 2013
||May 27, 2013
||June 3, 2013
||July 17, 2013
||July 24, 2013
How Do I Claim My Winnings?
Drawing results (winning 9-digit numbers) will be posted on the NCEL website at nc-educationlottery.org, or available through NCEL retailers, the NCEL Player Hotline (877-962-7529) or the NCEL’s Facebook and Twitter social media channels.
Prizes in the Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawings must be claimed at NCEL Headquarters, any NCEL office, or by mail. A NCEL
Winner Claim Form, proper identification (ID), and the original ENTRY slip must be provided for all Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawing claims. Proper forms of ID must verify: name, signature, age and Social Security number. If mailing, send required documentation to: NCEL, P.O. Box 41606, Raleigh, NC 27629-1606. The NCEL is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. The risk of mailing remains with the player. Prizes must be claimed within 180 calendar days of the specified drawing.
Promotion Rules and Information
- Must be 18 to play and to participate in the Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawing Promotion.
- Only valid Cash 5 ENTRY slips generated during the promotional period of 9/9/12 through 7/17/13 are eligible for the Cash 5 Bonus Drawings.
- Entries are valid for one (1) drawing only based upon the established deadlines. Players may enter multiple times per drawing.
- The purchaser of the $5 Cash 5 ticket shall be solely responsible for verifying, at the time of purchase, the accuracy, legibility and condition of the data printed on the Cash 5 ticket and the automatically generated Cash 5 ENTRY slip.
- The NCEL may declare a Cash 5 ticket and/or Cash 5 ENTRY slip void if it is stolen, not sold or deemed not sold in accordance with NCEL rules and procedures; if it is illegible, altered, mutilated, or counterfeit; or if the Cash 5 ticket and/or Cash 5 ENTRY slip fails any of the validation tests or procedures established by the NCEL.
- Non-selected ENTRY records shall be destroyed per the NCEL’s records retention schedule.
- ENTRY holders are subject to all NCEL Rules and Regulations and the Lottery Act.
- Odds of winning in any drawing depend on the numbers of entries generated for that drawing.
For more information please visit our How to Claim section of the website.