Carolina Cash 5
Bonus Bucks Drawing
5 Extra Chances To Win Up To $50,000 - FINAL draw is June 25, 2015.
The Carolina Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawing Promotion gives lottery players an extra chance
to win when they purchase $5.00 on a single Cash 5 ticket.
Latest Results & Winners
|Numbers and Winners are published only after prize validation.
|June 25, 2015
||Corbett Ridge Grocery & Garage
||4887 Corbett Ridge Rd.
||Murphy Express #8549
||4993 NC Hwy 42 W
||Berewick Commons BP
||9311 Steele Creek Rd.
||Lottery Food Mart
||1352 W Sugar Creek Rd.
||B&B Food Mart, Inc.
||2400 W Sugar Creek Rd. Ste. E
View All Winners >>
How to Enter
To qualify, you must make a $5 purchase on a single Carolina Cash 5 ticket between Sept. 9, 2012, and June 10, 2015, either by:
- Selecting five sets of numbers on one play slip.
- Selecting one set of numbers and checking the Multi-Draw box for five draws.
An ENTRY slip will automatically be generated along with your $5 Carolina Cash 5 ticket. RETAIN THIS ENTRY SLIP.
The ENTRY slip has a 9-digit number which will be automatically entered in a Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawing. If your 9-digit number is selected, you win. This ENTRY slip must be presented when claiming your Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawing prize.
The North Carolina Education Lottery will conduct five (5) separate Bonus Bucks Drawings. Each drawing will award
one (1) prize of $50,000, one (1) prize of $5,000 and three (3) prizes of $1,000.
The drawing schedule is listed below. Entries generated by or before a specific entry deadline will be included in the specified drawing. Entries generated after a designated entry deadline will be entered into the next available drawing.
Deadlines & Drawings
|*The ENTRY DEADLINES provided represent the NCEL business day; actual ENTRY DEADLINE is 01:59:59 HOURS (EST) of the following calendar day. Drawing dates are subject to change at the sole discretion of the NCEL.
||November 7, 2012
||November 14, 2012
||January 9, 2013
||January 16, 2013
||March 13, 2013
||March 20, 2013
||May 27, 2013
||June 3, 2013
||July 17, 2013
||July 24, 2013
||September 18, 2013
||October 2, 2013
||November 20, 2013
||December 4, 2013
||January 22, 2014
||February 5, 2014
||March 26, 2014
||April 9, 2014
||May 28, 2014
||June 11, 2014
||July 30, 2014
||August 14, 2014
||October 1, 2014
||October 16, 2014
||December 3, 2014
||December 18, 2014
||February 4, 2015
||February 19, 2015
||April 8, 2015
||April 23, 2015
||June 10, 2015
||June 25, 2015
How Do I Claim My Winnings?
Drawing results (winning 9-digit numbers) will be posted on the NCEL website at nc-educationlottery.org, or available through NCEL retailers, the NCEL Player Hotline (877-962-7529) or the NCEL’s Facebook and Twitter social media channels.
Prizes in the Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawings must be claimed at NCEL Headquarters, any NCEL office, or by mail. A NCEL
Winner Claim Form, proper identification (ID), and the original ENTRY slip must be provided for all Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawing claims. Proper forms of ID must verify: name, signature, age and Social Security number. If mailing, send required documentation to: NCEL, P.O. Box 41606, Raleigh, NC 27629-1606. The NCEL is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. The risk of mailing remains with the player. Prizes must be claimed within 180 calendar days of the specified drawing.
Promotion Rules and Information
- Must be 18 to play and to participate in the Cash 5 Bonus Bucks Drawing Promotion.
- Only valid Cash 5 ENTRY slips generated during the promotional period of 9/9/12 through 5/28/14 are eligible for the Cash 5 Bonus Drawings.
- Entries are valid for one (1) drawing only based upon the established deadlines. Players may enter multiple times per drawing.
- The purchaser of the $5 Cash 5 ticket shall be solely responsible for verifying, at the time of purchase, the accuracy, legibility and condition of the data printed on the Cash 5 ticket and the automatically generated Cash 5 ENTRY slip.
- The NCEL may declare a Cash 5 ticket and/or Cash 5 ENTRY slip void if it is stolen, not sold or deemed not sold in accordance with NCEL rules and procedures; if it is illegible, altered, mutilated, or counterfeit; or if the Cash 5 ticket and/or Cash 5 ENTRY slip fails any of the validation tests or procedures established by the NCEL.
- Non-selected ENTRY records shall be destroyed per the NCEL’s records retention schedule.
- ENTRY holders are subject to all NCEL Rules and Regulations and the Lottery Act.
- Odds of winning in any drawing depend on the numbers of entries generated for that drawing.
For more information please visit our How to Claim section of the website.
MONOPOLY © 2014 HASBRO.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
LICENSED BY HASBRO.