At the North Carolina Education Lottery, we deal with winners everyday: our employees! We offer the following:
• Personal Time Off (PTO)
• Employer Paid Medical Insurance
• Dental and Vision
• Retirement Plan Options
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Training Opportunities
• Professional Memberships
• Casual Dress
• Community Involvement
• Fun Work Environment
• And a lot more!
Click here to view job openings and to apply now!
We participate in E-Verify.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
• Upload your resume - you will be done in a few minutes!
• All applications must be submitted electronically.
By NC state law, all selected candidates for positions with the North Carolina Education Lottery must undergo background screening which includes:
• Drug screening
• Criminal history
• Credit history
• Verification of education
• Professional employment references
• Driving record (if required for the position)
Background processing can take up to three weeks.